- The Integral Way reveals the natural spiritual truth that resides within all of us.
- Our mission is to assist people to attain a complete and healthy body, mind and spirit.
- Our community comprises a diverse group of people throughout the world who follow the path of self cultivation and self development.
- We welcome you to participate in interactive forums, blogs and online classes where we support one another and learn the ways to apply thousands of years of wisdom to our modern lives.
To Participate, Click Here
- Connect Body, Mind & Spirit and Take Classes: College of Tao
- Learn Qigong, Tai Chi, & Bagua, for Vitality: Chi Practice
- Cultivate Feminine Virtue: Sisters of the Integral Way
- Tips on Health, Diet & Wellness: Ask Dr. Mao at Yahoo Health
- Heal with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Tao of Wellness
- Become a Healer: Yo San University, InfiniChi, ATP Healing
Quote of the Day
"People can learn the truth of life from a stream which flows on and on, bending around one obstacle after another, moving on into the danger of the deep abyss without ever turning from its course. Undisturbed, it follows its self-nature. Since it is always moving it never decays."
- Hua-Ching Ni
"Uncharted Voyage Toward The Subtle Light" (page 85)
Latest Integral Way Blogs
Realizing the Five Healths in Life Is the Goal of a New Spirituality Every life should be responsible for living its life, and as a responsible human, we each need to care for the health of our life and the health of life as a whole. N...Written on 09 August 2013Read More
Beloved friends of the Integral Way, New Year 2013 is the year of the snake. The ancient Chinese used the animal signs to signify changes within the natural cycles, whereby each sign carries a promise from Nature and the possibility of further trans...Written on 11 February 2013Read More
We learn news of the shootings and deaths of innocent children in Connecticut. We find ourselves filled with all kinds of emotions. This is not surprising. Something has happened that's painful and very different from what we expect, what we believe...Written on 19 December 2012Read More